Wednesday, July 01, 2015

No news at the moment...let talk about love (photo)

WM- BET Awards 2015- Boris Kodjoe and Nicole Ari Parker
Lol i'm seriously laughing at my headline! aniways back to the reason I summoned you all here, i was surfing the web asual for news, but my beautiful eyes couldnt resist this lovely couple. You see when a couple is so perfect, you have to squint your eyes to see if they’re real.. #CoupleGoals!  The beautiful Nicole Ari Parker and hubby Boris Kodjoe showed up and showed out on the red carpet of the BET 2015 Awards on sunday. also i heard no one could resist the two love bound. Now see why my eyes couldn't get off from them, can you believe they have been married for 10 years, with 2 kids between them?! That amazing right?  
because I couldn't stop gushing about them like wise toolzo, so i wanted you all to know. lol ok back to news *tongue out* ( see a picture of toolzo with them below)


No comments:

Post a Comment