Thursday, July 02, 2015

Fashion killer! Mercy Aigbe Talks New Endorsement Deal, Hopes on Pres. Buhari Helping with Anti-Piracy Laws, Delving into Fashion Business & More!

Mercy
The Nollywood actress, Mercy Aigbe who recently landed an endorsement deal as the Brand Ambassador of Prestige Cosmetics, had an interview with Encomium Magazine during which she talked about her new endorsement, expectations with President Buhari’s administration helping to fight piracyin the Movie industry, why she opened the boutique Mag-Divas and more!

On why she started the fashion business, she told Encomium Magazine

“Left to me, I went into fashion business because of my love for it. I have always been a business oriented person. Even before I started acting, I had a business. I can’t say for sure why other colleagues of mine are going into business but all I can say is that it’s very good for one to expand his or her forte, have more than one source of income.”

On her expectations regarding howPresident Muhammadu Buhari’sadministration can make the industry better:

I will be happy if the present administration can come to our rescue in the industry by coming up with strong anti-piracy law and making sure it’s enforced. I believe if that’s done and with sincerity of purpose, piracy will be curbed and the entertainment industry generally will move forward.

On her excitement about her endorsement deal with Prestige Cosmetics:

“Wonderful! I am so happy, I feel very blessed being the face of an international brand like Prestige Cosmetics. In fact, I am reallyhumbled.”

No comments:

Post a Comment