Thursday, July 02, 2015

Ariyike Akinbobola fixes the flooded Ajah road(photos)


Media Personality and Vlogger Ariyike Akinbobola has done the needful.The you tube star, posted this on instagram page:

 "It’s a new month and that gives you the opportunity to start off on a good note. So our once water free road has become a River and no one in the hood is bothered. Many Nigerians are really not big on maintenancett The average Nigerian would only get up and do something after his Car gets stuck inside the water. No? So I decided to take it upon myself to sort it out cos at the end of the day, if my Car gets spoilt, my Mechanic will have a feast on top my matter. To cut the long story short, I knew I had to fill this road so I called different suppliers of broken blocks and the different prices I got almost discouraged me. 

Some called 5 tonnes of broken blocks for 20k, others 15k until my friend Elizabeth who is a supplier of building materials gave me one “Oloye’s” number. He gave me the best deal at 9k for 5 tonnes so I placed my order for 10 tonnes at 18, 000 naira. The next picture I will post will be after the trailers have poured the broken blocks inside this my River Road. This is just to show you that you can do your own bit in contributing to your Community and guess what? 

You will benefit from it and others will also benefit. My Comfort is very important to me and I realised that most times it doesn’t cost a fortune to live a comfortable life. Let’s stop waiting for the Government or our neighbours to do everything. If one neighbour has been the one doing something on your street then you better begin to contribute. Look for ways to improve your Communities because at the end of the day, you will enjoy the ammenities you provide and if you don’t provide those ammenities, you will suffer great discomfort. My talk talk is too much jor. Happy new month Lovers, go out there and make a difference. #AriyikeAkinbobola #Makeadifference #Communitydevelopment #Lagos #Lagosstate #Ekoonibaje #Change"
 
Wowza!!! I spot an Okada driving smoothly on my street. These are the things that make me smile. Road all fixed and sorted by God Almighty through moi. Now everyone can enjoy the use of this road because the Akinbobolas decided to make a difference. If you don’t understand, pls check out my last posts. #Makeadifference #Communitydevelopment #Change 
Well done and bravo!

No comments:

Post a Comment