Sunday, June 14, 2015

(PHOTOS) Prince Carl Philip Messes Up the Ring Exchange During His Wedding

After the wedding ceremony, Sofia and Carl Philip greeted fans outside the Swedish palace before settling in for a reception with their 300 wedding guest (which included royals from England, Japan and the Netherlands). 

"Today I am the happiest man in the world," Carl Philip said in a speech after the ceremony. "Sofia, you fill my life with love and happiness. With your love I will be able to overcome all challenges. Dear Sofia, I love you." 

In lieu of a longer speech, Sofia wrote a song for Carl Philip which was performed by singer Molly Sanden. The romantic tune, which included the words, "Everything I am, everything I have, to my last breath I will always love you with every beat of my heart," moved the prince to tears. 

No comments:

Post a Comment