Wednesday, June 17, 2015

MILEY CYRUS OPENS UP ABOUT DATING WOMEN!


Miley Cyrus just started her latest campaign #InstaPride to support and raise awareness about transgender and bi-nary people, and now she’s opening up about her own experiences when it comes to genders.
As she’s recently revealed that she’s had relationships with both men and women, in an interview with Time Magazine, Miley elaborated some more on what each was like!
When dating guys, Miley explained that there was always this “overly macho energy,” which she was not a fan of. “That made me feel like I had to be a femme-bot, which I’m not.” Oh hell no… do you, girl!
Yet, interestingly enough, when she was dating girls, Miley says she actually was the one who began taking on the protective personality! “When I was with a girl, I felt like, ‘Oh sh*t, she’s going to need someone to protect her, so I’m going to need to have this macho energy.’ And that didn’t feel right either.”
While Miley may still be figuring out which gender is ‘right’ for her to be with, one thing she knows for sure is that no matter whether it’s a guy or girl there without a doubt needs to be mutual respect.