Wednesday, June 17, 2015

CAITLYN JENNER HELPED MILEY CYRUS RAISE $69K FOR CHARITY!

We’re learning more and more about Caitlyn Jenner every day, and most recently, we learned how benevolent she is! While Miley Cyrus made a statement  in her red gown at the amfAR Inspiration Gala in NYC on Tuesday (June 16), she was also raising money for charity, and Caitly
n helped her to do so!
Miley painted Caitlyn’s iconic Vanity Fair cover in three different variations, and Caitlyn signed each one!
2015-06-17_1559_0
“[Caitlyn] saw my photos on Instagram and I sent her a bunch of photos of me doing the cover,” Miley told Page Six. “She said she would sign it and wanted to help me. I think [her coming out is] incredible and more than anything it’s a conversation.”
At first, the art was going to be sold to the highest bidder for $65,000, but Miley wasn’t satisfied with that number. She took hold of the microphone herself and said “My left boob is awkwardly bigger than my right one…I’ll show you the left one if we can get it to $69,000 — and I’ll clean your house naked!”
2015 amfAR Inspiration Gala New York - Show
And just like that, her artwork was sold for $69,000.
“We’re here to make a difference,” Miley said, and with the help of Caitlyn, she was able to do so!
Both ladies are making big moves in the LGBT community lately, so it’s great to see them working together!